Did you know?
Volunteers joining us from local businesses are welcome to volunteer independantly as well! While getting in the classroom is a great team building experience, you don't need to be associated with any of our amazing partner companies to improve the future of youth.
By applying to be a JA volunteer and submitting the Volunteer Application Form, I hereby declare that all information is accurate and complete and that.
- I agree to uphold the core values and mission of Junior Achievement
- I authorize Junior Achievement to contact the above references in connection with my volunteer application
- I understand that I may be required to provide further information in order to validate my volunteer status, including, but not limited to, providing a Police Records Check and/or a Vulnerable Sector Screening
- I release and hold harmless the above references and Junior Achievement from any liability
- I hereby authorize any images or video footage taken of myself, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images and video footage, to be used by Junior Achievement of Canada (JA Canada) and its charters for media purposes including promotional presentations and marketing campaigns. I waive rights to privacy and compensation, which I may have in connection with such use of my name and likeness. I understand that if I do not wish to have my name or likeness used, it is my responsibility to inform the photographer, videographer and Junior Achievement of Southern Alberta before the images or footage is taken.
*Updated April 4, 2016